The mission of the Nebraska Referee Development Program (“NRDP”) is to develop the numbers and
quality of officials, assessors, instructors, mentors, and assignors and to achieve excellence in these areas.
To accomplish this and best support the associations we serve, the stated goals of the Nebraska Soccer Referee Committee are to:
- Grow and maintain adequate numbers of officials, assessors, instructors, mentors, and assignors to effectively officiate all levels of competition
- Assure and reinforce our members' knowledge of the laws of the game and consistency in practical application of the laws
- Support the development and promotion of all officials, assessors, instructors, mentors, and assignors from entry level to those that demonstrate the desire and potential to serve at a higher level
- Actively promote unity, camaraderie, a sense of purpose and confidence among our membership
- Actively partner with the associations to promote sportsmanship, fair play, and safety on and off the field